A trending topic or a vehicle for change... there has been a LOT of individual and institutional interest on this topic of Impact Investing. The phrase alone can be very misleading. One major global business owner called it a euphemism for a bad investment. Many believe it is the future of philanthropy, where giving can be creatively leveraged with BOTH non AND for profit, faith-based companies to create financial sustainability.
We have wonderful speakers that will share stories and insights, including:
- Greg Lernihan, Chairman of Convergint Technologies, the largest private security company in the world.
- Henry Kaestner, founder of Bandwidth and also Sovereign Capital, an impact investment fund, which is openly Christian in its core values.
- David Allman, CEO of Regent Properties in Atlanta. David has spent millions of dollars working on developing free enterprise and sustainable nonprofits in Central America.
- David Metcalf, Chairman of Merging Traffic, Inc in Orlando. David is considered one of the leading thinkers on impact investing as it relates to technology and cryptocurrency.
- Obie McKenzie, Managing Director of BlackRock and oversees major pension fund portfolios that are refocusing a lot of their investments into the impact space.
We hope you will join us for this meaningful and important exploration.
Be the First to Know
Stay updated on upcoming events and other news and from Generosity NY.
Subscribe to our newsletter for major announcements or download the Generosity NY app for daily inspiration.
Our events are unique and open to participating members and friends. We host Generosity NY events for our community, as well as invite community members to experience strategic partner events.